Corny jokes will be the death of me
"And they’d both like to give you some feedback"
I have this headcanon where Steve’s son is born with his original health maladies and wants to grow up to be just like his dad - and Steve is confronted with all these feelings of inadequacy as a father because he realizes his son can’t grow up to be like him. But no kid will probably ever be better protected from bullies, considering who all his uncles are. It’s probably just a matter of time before Uncle Tony builds him some really sweet replacement braces (“Should they have spinning rims? I feel like they should have spinning rims.”)
YOU SEE THOSE JAGGED BITS ON THE FLOOR?!
THAT’S MY BROKEN HEART.
Spidey would just follow him to and from school across the rooftops to make sure no one was bothering him. Not that JARVIS isn’t hacked into every security camera along the way to do the same.
and i hate when people on here try to glorify not having friends like shut up it’s fucking horrible i had like maybe one friend throughout all of high school and it’s an awful and seemingly meaningless existence that serves only to make you feel shitty about yourself it’s not fucking cute
look it’s fine if ur not religious omg it’s 100% ok but once u start telling people that their prayers are worthless, that God isn’t listening, that He is imaginary, that Jesus didn’t exist, that their religious texts are garbage, etc. then you’re a piece of shit shut up
- Put a loo roll on your head. take it off again
- Play monopoly
- Use a landline or phonebox
- Throw your phone west, towards your friend, to get their attention
- Hire a singing telegram
- Try whispering someone’s name telepathically like at the end of Empire Strikes Back
- Browse youtube for three hours, watch no videos
- Email your friend, but only to challenge them to a game of billiards
- Eat Fresh!™ at Subway™
- Mess around with that weird magic stuff your auntie does
- Ask your dad to borrow his phone, only to realise his “phone” is actually a toy phone that your mum gave him
- Look for your mum, hoping she has a real phone - she doesn’t
- Use a divining rod to find phone reception
- Listen to black metal
- Stomp your feet and yell really loud until Vodafone gives you what you want.
- Scuba diving
- Pick up batteries for your satellite phone
- blow on the bit of your phone that you think might help you get reception again
- roll your eyes
- switch your phone off and on again
- throw your phone over a rainbow
- headbutt your phone into the river
A minute of silence for all the good books with bad movie adaptions.
A minute of silence for all the bad books that are getting movie adaptations.
A minute of silence for books with the movie adaptation on the front cover.
A minute of silence for The Last Airbender.
Ten minutes of silence for The Last Airbender.
Two hours of stunned horrified silence for The Last Airbender.